INDEPENDENCE FOR THEM; PEACE OF MIND FOR YOU
Karen had grown increasingly concerned for her dad, Bill, since her mom’s passing. Living 600 miles away she stressed and worried about his health and the quality of care she had arranged for him – until she installed the mTHINX Personal Video Monitoring Solution. Now Karen has complete peace of mind when she:
- Receives a live-stream notification to her smartphone that her dad is up and moving around each morning
- Watches on her computer, while at work, when the care-giver arrives and leaves
- Confirms her dad has accessed his medication on the kitchen counter
- Receives notification when he sits down to dinner
Bill wants to live out his final days in his own home. Karen wants to do everything she can to ensure his well-being. With mTHINX, both can achieve their desire for Bill’s quality of life and health.
SMALL RETAIL CHAIN; BIG RETAIL INSIGHT
Greg Dowell left the rat race of corporate America and took his business acumen with him. Recognizing an opportunity in his affluent suburb, he bought a franchise with the rights to open six gourmet, all-organic pizza shops. Because Greg knows that timely, quality data can positively affect critical decisions in operations, staffing, marketing, and sales, he installed the mTHINX 4G LTE Video Monitoring Solution to:
- Look in on store #3 at 7:30 p.m. to see the number of diners waiting for a table
- Identify who, besides his manager, was accessing the back office and safe in store #4 – and when
- Count the number of families descending on the restaurant after the local tournament to assess trends and ensure adequate staff
- Provide a 9:00 p.m. snapshot to indicate “lights still on”, confirming that his shift supervisors in stores weren’t closing early
- Confirm his suspicion that Ashley was clocking out for Kyle every Thursday evening, leaving his establishment under-staffed
Greg subscribes to the philosophy to “inspect what you expect” but can’t be at all six locations at once. Relying on the mTHINX 4G LTE Video Monitoring Solution to deliver pertinent information enables him to make smarter and faster decisions. Because this isn’t just fancy pizza. This is his life.
A VIDEO SOLUTION FOR WHEN THEY’RE HOME ALONE
Lisa won a sales achiever trip and she and her husband, Tim, are headed to Cancun for four days. At 17, their son Justin is too old for a sitter but is still young enough (and social enough) to get into trouble while they’re gone. To ensure his safety while they’re away, Lisa and Tim installed mTHINX Personal Video Monitoring Solution to send them video notification if Justin:
- Decides to have a pool party with 100 of his dearest Facebook® friends
- Takes Dad’s ’79 Corvette out of the garage for a spin around town
- Becomes inspired by mixology
- Invites his girlfriend over to “do homework”
It’s not that Lisa and Tim don’t trust Justin. They do. They trust him to make some of the same quality decisions other 17-year-olds will make when they’re home alone.